Airport Transport Service Policy
A. RESCHEDULING OF AIRPORT SERVICE is possible at no extra charge, as long as rescheduling is requested before the driver is dispatched to the airport. Please understand that this section speaks to “rescheduling” and not a cancellation.
B. CANCELLATION OF AIRPORT SERVICE:
THE FULL FARE will be charged for cancellations in the two following cases:
Cancellations after the driver has already been dispatched
If the passenger fails to be at the designated pickup location or in the area designated for pre-arranged/commercial transportation, you will be considered a (no-show). If for any reason you cannot locate your chauffeur, call our office at (419) 841-2277 and/or the chauffeurs cell phone when instructed to avoid being billed as a no-show, do not leave your location without contacting our office and/or the chauffer directly
Airport Arrival Procedure & Charges (Private Ride)
For pre-arranged airport arrivals, the following procedure will apply:
- Driver will meet passenger in the baggage claim area with a sign with the passenger's name
- Driver will meet passenger outside customs with a sign with the passenger's name. There is a 30-minutes grace period from scheduled arrival for domestic flights and 1 hour for international arrivals. After grace period, waiting time charges will apply.
As a standard polices for airport related livery service the following applies:
- We will allow a courtesy ½ hour wait time for baggage pick-up
- Any wait time beyond that will be prorated in ½ hour increments
3. There will be no refund for cancelled/delayed/rescheduled flights
4. We will check all flight information before leaving the office to avoid wait time fees, however if anything happens to delay a flight during our travel time to the airport wait time charges may apply if your flight is delayed.
5. Please know that the driver is not obligated to wait beyond the time indicated in the contract; unless pre-arrangements have been approved by a New Generation Staff member.
Early Morning/Late Night Pick-up Charges (Private Ride)
A $15.00 fee will be added to all pick-ups made between 2:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.
Additional Stops (Private Ride)
Additional stops made enroute to destination will be billed as follows:
- Same town $10.00 per stop
- Different towns, same county $20.00 per stop
- Different Counties $30.00 per stop
We know the true meaning of providing "Excellence in Customer Service."